Job Title: Wealth Manager
Location: City of London
Salary / OTE: Year 1 OTE of circa £60,000
Year 2 OTE of circa £100,000
Year 3 OTE of circa £150,000 - £200,000
The above figures are based on the proven track record of other Advisers
Opportunity to acquire / build a business worth £600k within 6 years
· Our client is a high performing wealth management business whose principal has consistently been awarded as one of the top Advisers for initial advice fees within one of the UK’s leading and most successful Wealth Management companies.
· This is an elite academy for a core team of 12-20 dynamic advisers that require an infrastructure and opportunity to build maintain and subsequently own a client base of HNW individuals.
· You must be a diploma qualified Financial Adviser and ideally have a minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience but this is not essential.
· You will need to have the gravitas of building effective relationships with HNW city professionals.
· You will receive support and mentoring to become a partner / run your own wealth management business within 5 - 6 years.
· The directors offer second to none coaching and development to enable candidates to achieve substantial earnings whilst building a valuable client bank.
· You will be provided with qualified booked appointments with viable HNW prospects within the square mile with average earnings of c£150K p.a.
· You will have access to prestigious office space in Moorgate.
· Full support from a team of administrators and paraplanners who undertake research, and report writing is available.
· Candidates do not require a client bank to join, however the individual should have an ability to network and obtain referrals from booked appointments and satisfied clients.
· Excellent commission levels of 60% - 85% of initial fees paid plus a competitive share of ongoing advice fees
Criteria: Wealth Adviser
Level 4 Diploma qualified
Ideally 2 - 3 years’ experience in Financial Planning, but not essential
Gravitas of dealing with HNW clients
Self-motivated to achieve outstanding results
Contact us: Call us now on 0845 652 2266 to further discuss this position, or email us at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> with your CV and details to receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer - The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.