Are you seeking a Trainee Mortgage Adviser opportunity in North London?
In your role as a Mortgage Adviser, you will be based in one of their busy Estate Agency branches. Therefore, providing you with access to a regular flow of leads and their database to self-generate from.
Training and Development – Trainee Mortgage Adviser!
Excellent initial and ongoing training will be provided to their Trainee Mortgage Advisers to become confident Mortgage Advisers. The most successful are those with a drive to succeed.
Requirements to be considered
- You must have a proven track record in targeted sales
- You must have minimum CeMAP 1
- You must have the desire to work hard and apply yourself to the role
Our client is considered the market leader in their local area for property sales and lettings. They have developed an excellent Mortgage Adviser team and are keen to continue growing by recruiting experienced Sales Advisers to join as Trainee Mortgage Advisers.
- Basic salary of £18,000 plus bonuses paid on certain milestones
- Company car or car allowance after their Mortgage Advisers meet 3 months’ consecutive monthly banked income target.
- Working pattern of alternating 6 days / 5 days a week (including every Saturday)
- 9am – 5pm on Saturdays, 9am – 6pm on Thursdays and 9am – 7pm on Mon / Tues / Weds / Fri
- The company offers progression to their financial planning division after two years of joining
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.