Are you an existing Financial Advisor or Mortgage Advisor looking to join a business with no micromanagement? Alternatively, do you have a desire to return to financial services and looking for a supportive firm to assist you?
This long-established Financial Planning and Mortgage Advisory firm of 20 years has 13 existing Financial Advisors and Mortgage Advisors working from its principal office in Kent. Financial Advisors and Mortgage Advisors who join this firm consistently are delighted with their decision and appreciate the support the Principal provides.
Clients and business opportunities
They support their Financial Advisors and Mortgage Advisors by providing them with clients available for servicing and through the business buying in leads. Therefore, by joining our client, you will have excellent lead support. The Practice Principal believes his Advisor’s should work at their own pace and will not micro manage you. You will also be able to tap into the team’s excellent breadth of knowledge for ideas.
You will be supported by their back-office team with marketing assistance, administration of applications and chasing lenders / providers. In addition, you will have ability to use their office in Sittingbourne or be based from home with VOIP direct line.
Requirements to be considered
Ideally you will have experience of providing financial planning advice or mortgage advice; however non-experienced Advisors holding professional qualifications with a desire to join or return to financial services will be considered.
- Self-employed role with OTE of £40,000+
- We have been influential in recruiting majority of their Mortgage Advisors and Financial Advisors who have remained with the business for many years, therefore great working relationship with this business
- Clear commission structure with no fees
- Flexibility to work from home or office
- Our client is an appointed representative of one of the UK’s leading networks which provides excellent induction training to enable you to achieve a flying start and on-going support and development.
Flexible working locations of Kent, Surrey, Sussex
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information