Vacancies: Protection Adviser
Salary: Salary range of £18,000 - £24,000 pa
OTE: OTE of £60,000+
Excellent commission rates above 2x salary threshold
· Our client company is a long established family run business with advisers covering Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire and Surrey with its head office in Newbury, Berkshire.
· They have been trading for over 20 years with a team of highly skilled and enthusiastic independent advisers who specialise in mortgages and protection insurance plus cover all other types of personal and business finance.
· They are keen to recruit a Protection Adviser to focus on offering advice to their loyal client bank on protection, estate planning and wills.
· Full support will be provided to Advisers including:
o Regular leads will be provided to Advisers from various referral partner relationships; recommendations and other sources.
o Full training will be provided to new Advisers with additional coaching and ongoing support to ensure Advisers are continually highly successful.
o Full back-office administration support will be provided to ensure you spend as much time with clients as possible.
o Full marketing support will be provided containing quarterly client newsletters and detailed client recommendation packs.
· The company pride themselves on the great client service provided in conjunction with offering excellent advice that is reflected in numerous clients recommending them or returning for future business.
· Opportunity to provide whole-of-market advice as well as having many exclusive rates with product providers.
· Their head office is based in Newbury where monthly training events are held for the whole team.
Criteria: Protection Consultant
Proven track record in targeted sales
Ideally experience in protection / insurance advice
Contact us: Call us now on 0845 652 2266 to further discuss this position, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> with your CV and details to receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer - The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.