This Paraplanner job provides opportunity for you to join a growing business.
You will be the liaison between the Financial Advisors, providers and clients ensuring that the advice journey experience for clients is both positive and efficient. Your main duties include;
- Support Advisors with client meetings & actions as agreed for clients
- Handle all valuation tasks and queries in a timely, compliant manner, meeting agreed performance standards
- Support Administrators to submit & maintain all client file documents in accordance with compliance requirements, identifying and correcting remedial actions as requested
- Be aware and act upon any compliance, risk and quality issues
- The ability to draft more complex advice reports/letters and calculations under the Advisors guidance
- Source relevant illustrations from providers on terms agreed with the Advisor
- Life Cover Quotes. To support and produce quotations as and when required. Manage underwriting process from application to completion and communicating progress to all relevant parties.
- 2+ years experience as a Paraplanner
- You must hold the full Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent
- Individuals aspiring to become Chartered would be preferable
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an eye for detail
This independent financial advisory firm specialise in creating personalised plans for investments, estates, pensions and retirement. They are going through an exciting growth phase and are looking for a Paraplanner to join their team. They have been providing truly independent financial advice that’s easy to understand for over 20 years and currently have £220m of FuM. You will be joining a team of 14 of which 7 are in the support team.
- Salary of £30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Plus bonuses
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working offered with at least one day in the office and remainder from home
- Financial support towards Chartered exams will be provided
- Frimley, Surrey
- Westerham, Kent
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.