Job Title: Financial Adviser, Mortgage Adviser and Protection Consultant
Location: Bedford, Cambridge, Luton, Milton Keynes and Northampton
Salary / OTE: £20,000 - £50,000 salary plus petrol allowance, commissions of 50% above threshold
OTE of £50,000 - £100,000 pa
· This financial services firm, currently with a team of 5 advisers is based in central Bedfordshire and was established in 1992
· They are recruiting Financial Planning Advisers, as well as Mortgage and Protection Advisers within a 40 mile radius of Bedford.
· Home or office based role.
· You will have access to a substantial orphan client bank for servicing.
· As well as providing advice in the licensed areas, you will also be able to pass leads to other specialists on a fee share arrangement, so that you are able to maintain your clients.
· Admin support is provided who will carry out all processing of applications and prepare suitability letters for personalising
· The company will help you build a number of professional introducers, for instance: Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Accountants, and Solicitors.
· Full holistic financial planning will be in the following areas: Mortgages, Protection, General Insurance, Savings & Investments, Portfolio & Wealth Creation, Retirement Planning & Annuities, Inheritance Tax Planning, Business Protection, Will Writing, and Trusts.
· In addition, there are arrangements in place for you to be remunerated in respect of professional referrals for the following areas: Conveyancing, Surveys, Debt Management, Will Writing, Lease Extensions, PHI, and Equity Release.
· The network provides excellent induction training to enable you to achieve a flying start and on-going support and development.
· Some self generated clients would be desirable but not essential
· This vacancy will suit candidates that have a good work ethic and are at ease contacting past clients from a substantial database and pre-qualifying areas of need over the phone, to follow up with a face to face review meeting.
Criteria: Protection Adviser
Minimum one Financial Services qualification
Proven track record in sales
Mortgage & Protection Consultant
Minimum CeMAP 3 or equivalent
Proven track record in Mortgage Advice
Financial Planning Adviser
Level 4 Diploma qualified
Experienced in Financial Planning and proven track record in sales
Contact us: Call us now on 0845 652 2266 to further discuss this position, or email us at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> with your CV and details to receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer - The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.