Job Title: Mortgage & Protection Adviser - Whole of Market
Location: South Coast (Head Office based in Hailsham)
Salary / OTE: OTE of circa £50,000 - £70,000+ pa
· This well established Independent Financial Advice firm which is directly authorised with the FCA, are looking to recruit IFA’s in the South East (Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey and Kent).
· You will join their team of 6 Advisers
· You will have the opportunity to work from their high-street office or be home based.
· Tiered commission rates available to advisers of 60% - 75% of gross Lautro rates. No fees or PI costs.
· You will receive formidable back office support from their team of administrators and dedicated compliance manager.
· With access to industry leading analysis and sourcing software programmes, therefore offering clients with the very best recommendations and opportunities available in the market.
· The company prides itself on the excellent mentoring that you will receive from high performing senior IFA’s to help you grow your professional introducers and provide you with the tools to develop your client bank.
· The company already have professional connections including Estate Agencies for you to receive some referrals.
· Opportunity for fee sharing by passing business to other specialists within the team
· You will be an active team member involved with the decision making process in respect of business changes
· As well as seeking experienced whole of market / multi-tied Financial Advisers, will consider ex-bancassurance advisers and trainees
Criteria: Financial Planning Adviser
· Level 4 Diploma qualified
· Min 2 years experience in Financial Planning
· You should preferably have some client bank or the desire to build a client bank from networking and seeking referrals
· Candidates must have a good work ethic and want to be part of a local IFA team
Mortgage & Protection Adviser
· CeMAP qualified
· Trainees will be considered
Contact us: Call us now on 0845 652 2266 to further discuss this position, or email us at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> with your CV and details to receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer - The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.