Are you a motivated Mortgage Advisor keen to join a passionate firm with an excellent lead supply?
As a Mortgage Advisor, you will be based within one of their busy estate agency branches located across the South of England. You will receive a frequent supply of warm leads, referred by their talented team of estate agents. In addition, you will have access to their extensive database of clients to pro-actively contact to assist you in increasing your earnings even more!
Training & Adviser Support offered to Mortgage Advisors
You will receive fantastic support to maximise your potential from their award-winning training! Plus, full administrative support, taking the paperwork off your hands.
Our client is one of the largest mortgage specialists in the UK and work closely with an independent estate agency based across the South of England. As a whole of market Mortgage Advisor, they are well placed to help clients with their mortgage and related protection needs.
Requirements to be considered for a Mortgage Advisor
You must possess full CeMAP and a minimum of 3 months experience as a Mortgage Advisor. In addition, you should have a full driver’s licence.
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £27,000 with OTE of £60,000+
- Lucrative roles and ideal if you are looking to progress your career and maximise earnings up to 6 figures!
- Plus, you will receive company car or car allowance; 33 days holiday (including bank holidays); matched pension contribution; DIS; private health care and company rewards / incentives
- Normal working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm and Saturdays 9am - 5pm (you will be required to work 5 days a week, with 1 Saturday off per month)
- Working with a brokerage and estate agency team that are passionate about what they do
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.