This employed Mortgage Advisor job is a superb opportunity if you are early in your career as a Mortgage Advisor and looking for a role with regular, quality leads.
This fantastic Mortgage Advisor role includes the following benefits:
- Full induction training, plus ongoing mentoring
- 8 leads per week from the Sales and/or Lettings Negotiators
- Access to recent enquiries and prospects for you to contact to generate more business
- On average, you will be writing 2+ mortgages per week
- 15 - 18% commission on all net banked income
- Plus, extra bonuses for maintaining quality standards and loyalty
- Excellent progression opportunities, with increases in pay and commission structure
Mortgage Advisor Requirements
- You should have full CeMAP or equivalent
- You should ideally have 12+ months experience as a Mortgage Advisor within recent years
- You should be confident operating within a target driven environment
- You should have excellent customer service standards
One of the UK’s largest group businesses focused on the property sector, with a committed ethos to putting the people of their business first. They have access to thousands of mortgage products, including exclusive deals and work with industry leading insurers.
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience with OTE of £50,000+
- Plus, £200pm car allowance, 2x DIS, private medical cover, access to health services, free mortgage advice and discounted shopping
- 37.5 hours, 5 days per week – every other Saturday (as this often generates a third of your leads, so will boost your performance)
- Branch based
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.