Are you a current Mortgage Advisor who is looking to be provided with a consistent flow of leads? This Mortgage Advisor job in Kegworth has excellent introducers in place to enable you to maintain a busy diary! You should look to maximise each opportunity and through providing good mortgage advice service create referrals
Mortgage Advisor Requirements
- Must be an existing and experienced Mortgage Advisor, with a proven track record
- Must have new build mortgage experience and happy to be on call or on site for some weekends (time off in lieu provided)
- Must be a motivated individual and excited by the lead opportunities available
Our client are a long-established Mortgage Brokerage, of nearly 30 years, who consistently write high levels of mortgage and protection business and have strong lead sources. This company specifically operate within the new build mortgage advice sector and have developed close relationships with property developers.
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Salary of up to £42,000 plus commission, DIS and pension
- Or self employed Mortgage Advisor package - with realistic OTE of £80,000. In addition, they could provide a monthly retainer to help you whilst building your pipeline
- Top Mortgage Advisors are earning in excess of £100,000+
- Flexibility to work remotely from development sites and from their office in Kegworth
- Administration support provided (upon achieving milestones)
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.