Are you seeking an employed Mortgage Advisor role with pre-qualified leads provided?
Working within this award-winning team of Mortgage Advisors, you will receive a good level of leads and booked appointments each week. These are proven to have good conversion ratio and enable their Mortgage Advisors to write good levels of business.
Mortgage Advisor Requirements
- You should be a current Mortgage Advisor and fully CeMAP qualified
- You must have experience of providing mortgage advice face-to-face
- Individuals from whole-of-market or multi-tied background would be preferred
Training and Development provided to Mortgage Advisors
Team of experienced Directors and Managers on hand to provide training support. Plus, working within the branch environment you can also pick up tips from fellow Mortgage Advisors.
This award-winning Mortgage Brokerage is highly respected in Scotland. The company pride themselves on their great client service provided in conjunction with offering excellent mortgage and protection advice.
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 plus bonuses
- OTE of £35,000 - £45,000+
- Pre and post sale administration support
- Mainly office based role but with flexibility to work from home
- Working for a well-respected name with regular 5-star reviews!
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.