With a high volume of leads from specialising in providing advice to high earning industries, this forward thinking brokerage is keen to continue growing their team with sales individuals
Our dynamic client company is a growing mortgage brokerage with specialist divisions working closely with high earning industries. This brokerage is an Appointed Representative of one of the UK’s leading mortgage networks which has been recognised with over 50 awards in the last 5 years. Whole of market mortgage advice with a choice of over 8,000 different mortgages and a multi-tie panel of protection providers. Due to high business levels written by the brokerage, you will have access to excellent proc fees and protection rates.
Clients and business opportunities
With endorsements from professional groups and some exclusive relationships to recommend their services, they are inundated with enquiries. Through their specialist teams understanding the pressures and typical obstacles faced, they are able to easily guide their clients through the mortgage process and regularly receive referrals. Due to the level of leads provided, self-generated business is not required. A team of 5 dedicated Protection Advisors undertake the protection advice so that you can continue focusing on mortgage advice to more clients.
Requirements to be considered
For this role you should ideally have experience in targeted sales with an element of insurance sales. With the first class training support provided and ability to work within an office of likeminded individuals you should the motivation to succeed.
* Typical salary of £20,000 - £25,000 plus bonuses on all sales; OTE of £40,000 - £50,000
* Additional bonus received from all protection sales made by the expert team of Protection Advisers
* You will be joining their fantastic team of 27 Mortgage Advisers, 5 Specialist Protection Advisers and 8 Administrators
* Self-employed option with excellent commission rates on gross banked income with typical OTE of £130,000 (initial draw can be provided to support whilst building a pipeline)
* Experienced Advisers will likely to be writing 25 mortgages a month with a quarter being sold protection
* Normal working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm (no Saturdays!)
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 154 to further discuss this position, or email us at email@example.com with your CV and details to receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.