Are you a Junior Financial Advisor looking for to build your career within a growing advisory firm in London that has an existing client bank for you to takeover?
You will be taking over an existing client bank which will include HNW individuals. Your focus will be on undertaking their financial planning reviews and identifying new business opportunities. In addition, you will have plenty of time during your working week to identify and generate new business through creating referrals and networking.
Junior Financial Advisor requirements
- You should be Level 4 DipFA / DipPFS and have 12 months experience as a Financial Advisor
- You should have strong communication skills and motivation to develop your career
This firm has been established for over 10 years and has a reputation for providing clients with a highly personal service that meets their needs. They develop dynamic financial strategies aligned to support the personal financial aspirations of each individual client, building long term relationships through our professional and friendly approach.
Junior Financial Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £30,000 dependent upon experience plus company benefits
- Plus bonuses
- 50/50 split between office and home working
- Their offices are based in prestigious premises with excellent transport links close by
- Successful team of individuals who enjoy sharing each other’s success and foster a collaborative approach
- Encouragement towards further professional qualifications
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.