Trainee Mortgage Advisor
- The business receives 2,000+ HNW, top leads per month which are shared across their team of 50+ Mortgage Advisors
- Their Mortgage Advisor team deal with 700+ mortgages per month, making them a top producer!!
- They are the preferred mortgage brokerage for prestigious estate agencies and high-end property developers across London, therefore receive high quality leads and is continuing to increase month-on-month!
- Dealing with high income and high net worth individuals, their average mortgage value is £425,000
You will receive full initial training and ongoing weekly training sessions. By week 3, you will typically be starting to provide mortgage advice to clients! You will be mentored by a Senior Mortgage Advisor who walked in your shoes and is now earning £200,000+ every year! Their two top Mortgage Advisors earn £500,000+ each year!
This is an office based job in Hammersmith, working in a large open plan office, with seminar room and roof terrace (perfect for end of week socials)
Trainee Mortgage Advisor Earnings
This Trainee Mortgage Advisor job is self-employed, so you will need to invest in yourself. If you are willing to do this, the rewards are worth it!
- You will need to cover your financial commitments for the first 3 months, whilst building a pipeline. You will be making sales from week 3 onwards, but it takes time for it to land in your bank account
- After 3 months, you should start to receive circa £1,000 – £3,000 per month into your bank account
- Between 5 – 12 months, you should be earning circa £5,000+ per month
- 12 months onwards, you should be earning circa £8,000+
- Are you prepared to invest in yourself for great rewards?
Trainee Mortgage Advisor Requirements
You must have R01 or CeMAP 1 prior to starting
This Trainee Mortgage Advisor job is most suitable to individuals who are:
- Passionate about sales
- Willing to learn and want to improve
- Motivated by money
- Professional attitude
Ideally, you should be able to prove your targeted sales background.
If you don’t have a targeted sales background, you will need to explain why you are right for this job
Arabic or Mandarin Speaking
Our client is also looking to recruit for their team who work with clients based overseas. Therefore, individuals fluent in English and Arabic or Mandarin would be beneficial.
Trainee Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Self-employed role with realistic Year 1 OTE of £40,000 – £50,000
- Year 2 OTE of £80,000 – £120,000
- Year 3 OTE of £150,000+
- Year 4 OTE of £200,000+
- We have closely supported this business since 2013 and are directly responsible for introducing 30% – 50% of their team!
- Working hours 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday with need to work some evenings and Saturdays
Hammersmith, West London
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.