Paraplanner Team Leader
This hybrid-based Paraplanner Team Leader job in Newcastle is suitable for an experienced individual looking to be part of a growing company and assist in providing excellent financial planning solutions.
You will be responsible for managing the Paraplanning team and ensure they are providing excellent service to the Advisors and Clients. Your duties will include
- Visiting offices within your area to ensure the team is equipped to work efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring the Team deliver consistent high quality work to the Advisors
- Manage the personal and professional development of team members
- Hold regular team meetings
- Continually review and improve business processes and procedures.
The business has a strong focus on allowing their individuals to grow and develop and would openly support your progression. Due to their growing scale and people focus, they are open minded to support your development into whichever area you desire, whether that is into advice, compliance, management etc.
Paraplanner Team Leader Requirements
- You should have experience as a Paraplanner
- You should have experience leading a team
- You should be confident undertaking research and financial calculations
- You should hold your Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent) or be willing to work towards this (support provided)
- Previous experience of Curo and/or Dynamic Planner would be an advantage
This growing IFA firm is led by highly respected names within the industry, accompanied with the backing of a private equity firm. They are currently on a rapid growth phase of the business, with already £4.5bn of AuM, which will continue to grow. They openly recognise to achieve such success is dependent on having the right people in the business, as such they are looking to build a strong team of passionate and skilled team members
Paraplanner Team Leader Benefits
- Salary of £45,000 – £55,000 depending on experience plus company benefits
- Benefits typically include: 4x DIS, PMI, Group Income Protection, Employee Assistance Programme, Medicash, 5% pension (matched up to 10%), 10% discretionary annual bonus and 24 days holiday + BHs, rising by 1 day per year up to 30 days
- Hybrid working
- 37.5 hours per week
- Excellent career progression, with individual development plans shaped around your desired career path
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.