This Paraplanner job in Golders Green is available within a growing Wealth Management firm.
As a Paraplanner, you will be supporting their 4 Chartered Financial Advisors to ensure clients receive an efficient and effective service. Typically, your duties will include:
- Preparing documentation
- Researching appropriate financial planning and wealth management strategies
- Writing suitability reports
- Undertaking cashflow modelling
- Chasing providers
- Keeping clients informed throughout the process
- A minimum of five years’ paraplanning
- Qualified in Financial Services to a minimum of Level 4 (Level 6
- Individuals with qualifications through the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) are preferable
- You should have excellent attention to detail
This highly regarded wealth management firm has been established for over 20 years and delivers personalised wealth management and financial planning to private clients. They are backed by a Fortune 500 company.
- Salary ranging from £45,000 to £60,000
- Mainly office based with some working from home available
- Full-time role
- Relaxed, friendly team ethic
- Growing Wealth Management firm built on strong foundations
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.