This Paraplanner job in
Darlington provides opportunity to join a well established financial advice
firm that support internal development.
As a Paraplanner, you will play
an important role in closely liaising with the Financial Advisors and clients
to ensure recommendations are delivered efficiently, compliantly, and timely.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing research and technical analysis
- Producing compliant and detailed suitability reports
- Maintaining and reviewing existing client portfolios
- Building strong client relationships
As you develop in your role,
there will be scope for you to be part of client meetings and possibility to
move into providing advice in the future.
- You should have experience as a Paraplanner
- Individuals holding or working towards their Level 4 Diploma in
Financial Planning would be preferred
This financial services firm was
established over 20 years ago and has developed an excellent name across the
region. The business is a leading firm, ranked within the top 25 practices in
- Salary of £30,000 – £40,000 depending on experience and
- Potential to consider hybrid working for right individual
- Excellent team spirit, supporting each other to be successful
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all
reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including
any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no
representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is
accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any
person relying on or using any information.