This home based Mortgage Advisor job in Scotland provided a regular supply of leads and admin support
Their team of Mortgage Advisors benefit from the leads provided to write good levels of business, which they often compliment with some of their own self-generation.
You will have full autonomy to run your own diary and choose your hours.
Full administration support is available to help you stay efficient and write good levels of business.
You have the option to cross sale the protection yourself or you can refer in-house to a specialist on a fee-share with no clawback.
Potential to have your own trading style
Mortgage Advisor Requirements
- You should be a current Mortgage Advisor and fully CeMAP qualified
- Individuals from whole-of-market or multi-tied background would be preferred
This award-winning Mortgage Brokerage is highly respected in Scotland. The company pride themselves on their great client service provided in conjunction with offering excellent mortgage and protection advice.
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Self-employed role with OTE of £50,000+
- 80% commission on self-generation and 60% on company leads
- Fully home based role with option to use their offices across Scotland, if desired
- Working for a well-respected name with regular 5-star reviews!
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.