Are you keen to join a financial services network based in Scotland specialising in helping Mortgage Advisors improve efficiency, increase sales and develop your business profitability in a safe and business manner?
With 40 advisers nationwide across Scotland, our client company are seeking a further 10 advisers in Glasgow and Central Scotland. An experienced team of financial services individuals means that they understand how to best support Financial Advisors, Mortgage Advisors and Protection Advisors.
Clients and business opportunities – Mortgage Advisor
They are totally committed to doubling your client bank and income. With around 4,000 mortgage clients they are able to provide advisers with a supply of local leads for potential mortgage and protection opportunities. Plus, with excellent connections developed across Scotland you will receive assistance in finding professional introducers.
Training and Development provided to their Mortgage Advisors
Regular team meetings are held to share best practice and to maintain their excellent team working ethic. In-house Compliance Director is available to provide hands on support and coaching.
Requirements to be considered – Mortgage Advisor
- You should hold your relevant industry qualifications e.g. full CeMAP
- Ideally, you should have experience as a Mortgage Advisor
- You should be motivated to build your business. Ideally you will have a transferable client bank or ability to generate business opportunities.
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- They can offer office space in Glasgow, admin support, training and mentoring
- Self-employed with OTE of circa £50,000 – £85,000
- Being part of a professional team
- Glasgow and across Central Scotland#
- Northern Ireland
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.