Independent Financial Advisor
Are you an experienced Financial Advisor looking to be part of a fully independent firm with fantastic infrastructure focused on enabling you to dedicate more time advising clients with competitive retention rates and no monthly fees?
One of the largest nationwide IFA firms has been one of the industry leaders since establishing over 10 years ago. They provide support to allow their Independent Financial Advisors the ability to run a successful Financial Services business. With their state-of-the art IT package, it enables Financial Advisors to seamlessly undertake the full process from factfind through to submitting the business on one device.
You will be provided with a Microsoft Surface Pro, fully loaded with their cutting-edge software. With a single data entry system for clients and realtime valuations, it reduces time wasted undertaking mountains of paperwork. Plus, latest FCA news is built-in, so that you are always kept up to speed. A team of IT experts are on hand to resolve any technical difficulties.
With £2.5 billion FuM on Platform, preferential terms have been agreed with 7 major platforms. It allows their IFAs to show clients how they use their size, scale and quality to gain better terms and greater breadth of platform offering in the whole of market arena, than available to most IFA’s and superior to restricted advice. This preferential platform charge, means a circa 30% – 50% client saving on their investment.
You will have access to PAYG Paraplanning and Administration service. Over 50% of their Financial Advisors use the Virtual Admin Team to reduce time spent on paperwork, with 90% of Financial Advisors writing over £150k using the team – as this frees up time to either see more clients or professional connections.
Regional peer group meetings are held quarterly in various locations across the UK with up to 12 – 30 in attendance at each meeting. There is no cost for you and attendance is optional. These forums help IFAs to share best practice and feel part of a team ethos.
Clients and business opportunities
They have negotiated a 25% discount from the UK’s largest technology platform that connects millions of consumers to IFAs meaning you can grow your client bank in a cost-effective way)
A range of high quality marketing literature in glossy hard copies and PDF versions, with options of personalised stationery, quarterly newsletters, Personal Client Agreements and your own website; supports IFAs wanting to grow new clients and build networks of introducers with a professional image that enthuses trust and integrity.
Business planning is available to help you identify opportunities and set goals unique to you. As an experienced Financial Advisor, you should have developed your own transferable client bank that will benefit from your independent advice.
Requirements to be considered
You should be an experienced Financial Advisor with the drive to build your own successful financial services business.
- Fully Independent status – which they are committed to remaining IFA
- Self-employed role with OTE of circa £80,000 – £100,000+ pa (unlimited)
- Excellent tiered commission rates with increasing scale per £1,000 gross
- RETENTION RATES AS LOW AS 7.12% and NO JOINER FEES OR MONTHLY FEES
- FCA fees included, PII included, FSCS and FOS levies included
- Being part of a well-respected and FCA compliant independent financial services firm, supporting over 250 IFA’s with formidable support infrastructure in place
- Financially stable and secure regulated business that benefits from significant and robust financial backing.
- Full back office team to enable Advisers to spend more time with clients and less time hassling with paperwork with Menu-based paraplanning and admin support available.