Independent Financial Adviser
you an experienced Financial Adviser looking to benefit from being part of a
well-respected brand that can offer client generation to build your business?
nearly 15 years ago, this firm has grown to become a large directly authorised
firm of over 20 Independent Financial Advisors operating across London and the
South East. Through their expert knowledge, first class service, transparent
fee structure, and effective ongoing service proposition they have built an
excellent reputation with new and existing clients.
Clients and business
specialise in providing both personal and corporate financial planning advice
to individuals, professionals and businesses. High quality marketing campaigns
are delivered to help obtain new clients for the team of IFAs. You should have
a transferable client bank. Plus, you will be supported in growing your
- Seminars – several are held throughout the year to discuss IHT,
retirement planning and other financial advice which leads to enquiries and
private consultation meetings.
- Professional introducers – many connections already established for you
to benefit from, plus receive support in developing new connections using the
well-respected brand name
- Telemarketing – professional marketing is undertaken to identify new
opportunities which is then passed onto the IFAs.
- Or bespoke marketing strategies – if you have an idea, they will help
you pursue this
Back office support
range of support helps to add value to the Advisors with tailored support for
IT, administration, telemarketing, technical services and full paraplanning. With
the full support available it enables you to spend more time productively and
do what you do best – meeting clients.
Requirements to be
should be an experienced Level 4 Diploma qualified Financial Advisor looking to
benefit from being part of a dynamic forward looking company. Being positive
and highly motivated is key and you should have the ability to work remotely.
You should have a transferable client bank.
- Self-employed role with excellent commission rates available with up to 100% paid upon
- Ability to provide fully independent advice to clients
- Investment has been made into the firm’s IT software and offers a
- Company equity participation scheme, means everyone in the business has
a vested interest in being successful
- Comprehensive IFA development programme
- Practice buy out scheme is available for IFAs thinking of retiring in
& South East
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 154
to further discuss this position, or email us at [email protected] with your CV and details to
receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively,
press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in
our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in
good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that
it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty
in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether
express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK
Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or
using any information within this advert.