Financial Planning Administrator
This Financial Planning Administrator job is a fantastic opportunity for career minded individuals to join a forward thinking business in the Hungerford / Newbury area.
In your role as a Financial Planning Administrator, you will be proactively supporting their Financial Advisors through the following responsibilities:
- Preparing documents for meetings, gathering data on financial policies / investments
- Carrying out basic investment research
- Input information onto sales system and platform system
- Make and receive calls with clients
- Perform general office tasks to help with the running of a small team
- Drafting and pre-completing application forms and letters
- Maintaining and updating client records
This company will also offer progression into Paraplanning for the right individual as a long term career goal.
Financial Planning Administrator Requirements
- Ideally you will have 2+ years’ experience within a Financial Planning Administrator position
- However this company could consider Mortgage Administrators looking to progress into Wealth Planning.
- This company could also consider non industry administrators with 3+ years of admin experience.
- You should have good knowledge of the financial planning process
- You should be confident using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Due to location of the office, you must have your own transport
This long established Chartered financial services firm is a small team of highly respected individuals, dedicated to providing exceptional service. They care about their clients and put them first, believing this will deliver more profit in the long term. You will be working from their office based rurally which has a professional working environment. This Financial Services Administrator vacancy is a result of the current Administrator being promoted.
Financial Planning Administrator Benefits
- Salary of £20,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
- Office based role, with flexibility of hybrid once established in the role
- Full time permanent position
- Fantastic opportunity to have career progression within Financial Services if desired
Office is based near to Hungerford / Newbury
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.