This Employed Financial Advisor role provides an
attractive basic salary of £60,000+ and an existing client bank to takeover.
Our client is looking for an experienced Financial
Advisor to join their team and help service an existing client bank
You will be provided with 100-150 clients for you
to provide high quality Financial Advice too. You should aim to grow the assets
under management through the companies’ introducers and being proactive in
identifying new business opportunities.
You will also benefit from full Paraplanning and administrative
Financial Advisor Requirements
- You must have 4+ years’ experience as a Financial Advisor
- You must hold the Level 4 diploma.
- You should be comfortable taking on an existing client bank
This highly rated Financial Advice firm is looking
to continue growing and expanding their business. They have established an
effective team of Financial Advisors that are well supported.
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £60,000+ and Bonus scheme
- Ability to work from home, with face-to-face client meetings where required.
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- 5% company pension contribution
now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained
in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are
accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information.
No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may
arise out of any person relying on or using any information.