This employed Financial Advisor job provides opportunity for you to join a growing business and be provided with an existing client bank
You will be provided with clients from a retiring Financial Advisor and will work closely with them to conduct a suitable handover period as they head towards retirement. Alongside the clients provided, you should look to build the portfolio further through identifying new business and developing referrals
You will receive full support from a local team of Paraplanners and Administrators.
Financial Advisor Requirements
- You should be an experienced Financial Advisor
- You must hold full Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent
This national independent financial planning group has developed over 20 offices across the UK to provide nationwide coverage to clients, on all areas of financial planning. The group has an ethical culture, focused on putting the client at the heart of their actions and a robust compliance approach.
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Salary of circa £60,000 – £70,000 depending on experience
- Plus bonuses, with OTE of £80,000 – £100,000
- 25 days holiday (rising with service) plus bank holidays and birthday off, holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and pension
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.