Are you a current or previous Financial Advisor looking to join a business with no micromanagement?
In this role as a Financial Advisor, the business will support you by buying in leads for you to contact. This is a proven source of business used by their Financial Advisors.
You should also be proactive and look to self-generate business where possible. The most effective Financial Advisors write a business plan to help structure their business development.
The Practice Principal believes his team of Financial Advisors should work at their own pace and will not micro manage you.
Financial Advisor Requirements
- You must hold your DipFA qualification or equivalent
- Ideally, you should be a current Financial Advisor. However, they would consider individuals looking to return to Financial Services
- Individuals who can self-generate some business would be advantageous
Our client is a long-established Financial Planning and Mortgage Advisory firm of nearly 30 years. Through their successful model, they have undertaken a period of growth and now have a team of over 40 Financial Advisors and Mortgage Advisors. Premier Jobs UK has worked closely with their Management team and has introduced over 70% of their team!
Financial Advisors and Mortgage Advisors who join this firm consistently are delighted with their decision and appreciate the support the business provides.
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Self-employed role with OTE of £40,000+
- Clear commission structure with no fees
- Home based Financial Advisor job
- Our client is an appointed representative of one of the UK’s leading networks which provides excellent induction training to enable you to achieve a flying start and on-going support and development
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information