This Financial Advisor job is available for individuals across Hampshire and Surrey, who would be excited by using a proven lead generation model
Our client has been using their lead source since 2014, which has proven to generate quality lead opportunities for clients seeking financial planning. As a Financial Advisor, you will receive circa 5 – 7 leads per week.
The business is looking to grow by recruiting Financial Advisors enthused by this opportunity.
There is no requirement to bring clients with you, however any transferable business would be beneficial
Comprehensive administration and paraplanning support is provided every step of the client journey, so that you can focus your valuable time on financial advice
Financial Advisor Requirements
- You should have minimum 12 months’ experience as a Financial Advisor
- You should be Level 4 Diploma qualified (DipFA or DipPFS)
- You should be driven by the prospect of building a significant client bank through their proven lead generation model
This firm of Independent Financial Advisors established over 20 years ago, is a friendly yet highly professional team. They focus on providing their clients first class service through their team of experienced Independent Financial Advisors and dedicated back office support structure.
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Self-employed role with earnings based on your performance
- New Financial Advisors have proven to generate OTE of £70,000 in first year, which continues to grow thereafter
- Monthly draw for first 6 months considered, for the right individual
- Home based role with quarterly team meetings in their office in Fareham
- Ability to use their office in Fareham, if desired
Job opportunity suitable for Financial Advisors able to cover some of the following locations:
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.