This remote based Financial Advisor job provides an attractive basic salary of up to £80,000 and an existing client bank to takeover.
You will be provided with a client bank including high net worth individuals to provide high quality wealth management on pensions, investments, tax planning, savings and protection. You should aim to grow the assets under management through bringing across additional assets, seeking referrals and identifying business opportunities.
Their sizeable paraplanning and client care team are on hand to provide timely reports and support you to be highly effective in your role.
You will have ability to work from home and meet clients face-to-face where appropriate. There is little requirement for you to be in their North West office, however they are happy for you to attend the office regularly if you prefer.
Financial Advisor Requirements
- You must be an experienced Financial Advisor
- You must have experience of regularly working with clients with holdings in excess of £250,000
- You must have experience of taking over and retaining acquired clients
- Individuals with experience of cash flow modelling would be advantageous
- You must have a customer focused approach to your work
This highly rated Financial Planning firm is looking to continue growing and expanding their business. They have established an effective team of Financial Advisors that are well supported by Paraplanners and Administrators, with everyone working collectively together.
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Salary of up to £80,000 with OTE of £100,000
- Ability to work from home, with face-to-face client meetings where required
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday + birthday off
- 5% company pension contribution
- Flexible medical package
- Regular company social / team building events
- Company laptop, mobile and iPad provided
Birmingham / Derby / Nottingham / Stoke-on-Trent / Stafford
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.