This home based, employed Financial Advisor job in the North and West London areas is an exciting opportunity to takeover portfolio of Private Clients.
You will be provided with circa 100 households, producing £200,000 recurring income. The clients can range from individuals with £50,000 through to multi-millionaires.
This will provide an excellent foundation for you to build upon and grow the portfolio further. You should proactively seek new business by identifying new monies and obtaining referrals. In addition, you should identify opportunities and network through usual methods
You will be able to provide advice through face-to-face, video or telephone meetings.
You will be providing full independent financial planning advice and be supported by a team of Paraplanners and Administrators.
Financial Advisor Requirements
- You must be a current Financial Advisor with circa 5 years’ advising experience
- You must hold full Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent
- You should have proven record in being able to generate good levels of new business income
- Ideally, you should experience within multi-tied or IFA firms
This independent financial planning firm is dedicated to helping clients with their financial planning, through quality service and advice. Our client believes in providing their team with all the support they need, with personal development, admin support, effective IT and excellent tools.
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Salary of circa £60,000 with £4,200 car allowance pa
- Bonuses paid on all new business income
- Overall package typically £85,000 – £100,000
- Flexibility to be fully home based with some face-to-face client meetings, where appropriate
- Support towards achieving Chartered exams provided
- Fully remote induction course to give you the best start
- Modern employer who are keen to remain at forefront of the industry
- North London
- West London
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information