In this employed Independent Financial Advisor job in East Anglia, you will be provided with an existing book of clients requiring holistic financial planning.
You will be working for a multi-award winning national financial advice business, that are fully embracing equal opportunities and looking to build a diverse workforce. They support their community and will provide you with 1-day annual allowance for charity work
You will be covering East Anglia with circa 3 days per week out meeting clients face-to-face and 2 days from home.
As a Financial Advisor, you will be providing independent financial planning advice to clients in respect of their ongoing needs, plus look to identify new business opportunities where appropriate. To assist with the development of your client bank, you should undertake some business development activities such as develop relationships with introducers and generate referrals
Our client is actively supporting their team of Financial Advisors progress their skills and knowledge, as such would support you with achieving Chartered qualifications
Financial Advisor Requirements
- You must hold minimum Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice
- You must be a current Financial Advisor and comfortable undertaking business development activities to grow your client bank
- Building long-term relationships with clients should be part of your approach to financial planning
This Independent Financial Advisory company was setup over a decade ago by a leading life and pensions provider. This firm has grown to approximately 190 employees across the country and has developed a substantial list of private clients and SME corporate clients who choose to use them for financial advice. In addition, they are award winners’ due to their expertise including ‘Best Retirement Planner’ and ranked within ‘Top 25 IFA Companies’
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £50,000 – £70,000 dependent upon experience plus bonus
- Plus, company benefits including PMI, income protection, 4x DIS, critical illness, pension and car allowance
- Home based role within East Anglia
- Supported by a qualified and effective team of Paraplanners, focused on ensuring you provide quality advice
- Working as part of a highly respected name within Financial Services
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.