This home based Financial Advisor job provides a continuous flow of leads and referrals for you to build a significant client bank
You will benefit from access to a highly successful, nationwide mortgage brokerage with over 500 Mortgage Advisors, who are incentivised to refer you financial planning leads! There will be no pressure put on you to self-generate
The business will link you to a team of Mortgage Advisors local to yourself, so that you can establish excellent working relationships and receive a regular flow of leads.
You will have full autonomy as a Financial Advisor, whilst having easy access to support such as marketing, business development guidance and compliance.
Financial Advisor Requirements
- You must hold full Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice or equivalent
- You must be committed to being self-employed
- Ideally, you should have 12+ months’ experience as a Financial Advisor
This rapidly growing financial advisory firm has target of becoming a significant player within the financial planning industry. Due to their already highly successful, sister mortgage brokerage, they have a strong lead flow that will support and enable their growth plans.
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Self-employed role with OTE of £50,000+
- Tiered commission rates dependent on company provided leads or self-generated business
- Home based role
- No hidden fees – all PI and regulatory costs are within the package
Working from home
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.