Are a highly experienced Financial Advisor in West Midlands, seeking an employed job, working from home with quality leads provided?
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly respected IFA firm who are continually improving their client proposition and feature in the industry press for their success.
You will benefit from their multiple lead generation initiatives undertaken by the dedicated marketing team aimed at creating new client opportunities for their Financial Advisors. In addition, you may also receive existing clients when fellow IFAs retire.
As part of their next phase of growth, they are looking to recruit top performers into their team.
Financial Advisor Requirements
- You should be a Level 4 Diploma qualified Financial Advisor with 3 – 5+ years’ financial planning advice experience
- You should have a proven, demonstrable track record in being able to convert business opportunities
- Individuals close to Chartered status would be preferred
Full and comprehensive back office support
Their Independent Financial Advisors receive complete support with specialist Administrators, Paraplanners, Compliance Managers! As the research, report writing, client investment management reviews are all undertaken for you, you will have more time to spend with clients.
Training and Development
Their Financial Advisors have access to in-house training programmes and support towards becoming a Chartered Financial Planner.
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £50,000 – £75,000 subject to experience and qualifications
- Plus, IFAs will receive holiday pay, phone, laptop and bonus structure to enable excellent OTE
- Home based role with travel to meet clients in person and use of their regional offices if preferred
- Self-employed option available, if you would prefer
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.