This employed Financial Adviser job in Whiteley provides the opportunity to takeover an existing client bank £10m+.
As a Financial Adviser, you will be taking over the responsibility of managing the client’s financial planning and maintaining a strong ongoing relationship. You should look to identify new fee income and business opportunities to grow the portfolio.
Plus, you will be provided with warm leads from previous clients to move onto ongoing service agreements. In addition, the business is actively undertaking acquisitions and will be able to supplement you with some recently acquired clients.
You will receive full paraplanning and administration support from their back-office team
Financial Adviser Requirements
- You should have 3+ years’ experience as a Financial Adviser
- You should hold full Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent and ideally keen to work towards Chartered status
The business was established over 30 years ago and has grown organically and through acquisitions to now manage over £750m of AuM. The business is led by a forward-thinking board of Directors with a wealth of industry experience behind them. The company have tremendous growth prospects with their goal to achieve £1.5bn AuM and are already on their way to achieving this.
Financial Adviser Benefits
- Salary of circa £60,000 with OTE of £80,000+
- Connected to one of their regional offices, with flexibility to work from home and the office
- Joining a team of likeminded Financial Advisers and support staff
- No desire to micro-manage, with view that their Financial Advisers should be competent to manage their performance
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.