Field Based Sales Adviser
This employed, Field Based Sales Advisor job is an exciting opportunity to build a career as a Financial Advisor, helping families save, invest and protect their finances.
You will be provided with a portfolio of existing policyholders, plus new customer enquiries. As a Financial Advisor, you will be reviewing their life insurance, savings, retirement and investment plans and helping to identify their suitable options to meet their financial goals and protect their families.
In addition to the existing portfolio customers, you will receive circa 80 leads per month for child trust funds that are reaching maturity and require action.
This is a Field Based Sales Advisor job with majority of the financial advice being delivered via telephone or teams. Plus, some face-to-face meetings with clients, where you see benefit in doing so (typically within an hour travel of your home).
Field Based Sales Advisor Requirements
- Essential – you must have experience in sales and regularly achieved or exceeded your individual KPIs / targets
- Essential – you must be comfortable undertaking business development activities to generate referrals, call previous clients and manage your own diary
- The business is regulated by the FCA, therefore they will complete an in-depth credit and criminal record check
- Full driving licence required
Long-established mutual society with heritage of over 140 years! They have over 3 million clients and rated 4.7 out of 5! They are keen to continue building their team of nearly 200 Sales Advisors!
Field Based Sales Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £24,000 with Year 1 OTE of £45,000 and Year 2/3 OTE of £65,000+
- Benefits include uncapped monthly commission, company car, travel reimbursement and contributory pension of up to 10% and DIS (pension is based on total earnings)
- Home based role with most meetings undertaken via telephone or Teams, with some face-to-face meetings
- You must be comfortable undertaking some evening appointments (TOIL provided)
- 35 hours per week, with autonomy to manage your diary / hours to maximise your performance
- Award winning point of sale system
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.