Equity Release Advisor
Are you seeking an Equity Release Advisor position in Scotland to work with an established and respected brand?
In this Equity Release Advisor role, you will be passed enquiries from various sources including their established professional introducers and existing clients. In addition to the enquiries received, self-generated business would be beneficial.
Equity Release Requirements
- Must be a current Equity Release Advisor within minimum 12 months experience of advising on equity release products
- Must hold Equity Release qualification (ER1 or CeRER)
This award-winning business with a prominent brand position has tried and tested equity release systems and products. As a business, they pride themselves on their great client service. The business is led by an experienced Director and has an excellent team working together to achieve their collective goals.
Equity Release Advisor Benefits
- Self-employed role with OTE of £55,000
- To help Equity Release Advisors moving from employed to self-employed, some financial assistance support could be available during first 3 months, if required
- Flexibility to work from home or their regional offices in Scotland
- Working for a respected brand with regular 5-star reviews
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.