As a Financial Advisor, are you looking to be part of a respected IFA firm who continually improving their client proposition? Plus, benefit from receiving new and existing clients!
In the locations listed below, this IFA firm has new and existing clients available to be reallocated for Financial Advisors joining the team. Examples of such initiatives they have to generate new clients / business introducer opportunities are:
- Client banks from retiring Financial Advisors
- Strong network of introducers in your local area to create new leads
- Coaching from social media experts on how to promote your personal brand
- Discounts with one of the UK's leading websites designed for individuals to connect with local Independent Financial Advisors
Financial Advisor Requirements
You should be a Level 4 Diploma qualified Financial Advisor with current experience in financial planning. In addition, you should have a proven track record in being able to convert business opportunities.
Due to their economies of scale, clients have a maximum charge of 1% AMC with no additional charges on top for platforms or Investment Manager costs. Therefore, making your proposition as a Financial Advisor much more attractive to clients.
Back office support
Their Independent Financial Advisors receive complete support with specialist Administrators, Paraplanners, Compliance Managers! As the research, report writing, client investment management reviews are all undertaken for you, you will have more time to spend with clients.
Training and Development
Their Financial Advisors have access to in-house training programmes and support towards becoming a Chartered Financial Planner.
Our client company is a leading Independent Financial Advisor and Discretionary Wealth Management firm. This firm provide their clients a complete range of services to ensure they receive holistic financial planning and wealth management. Regularly featuring in the industry press on how they continually look to improve their client proposition and reduce costs for clients.
- Salary of £45,000 - £75,000 subject to experience and qualifications
- Plus, IFAs will receive car allowance, holiday pay, phone, laptop and bonus structure to enable excellent OTE
- Spending more time with your clients and less time on admin
- Operate without sales targets and league tables
- Immediate or future buy-out option available for retiring Independent Financial Advisors looking to leave their clients in the best possible hands
Hotspot areas where they can provide leads / clients:
- Milton Keynes
All areas in the UK will be considered for Advisers that can generate £60k+ from existing clients / networking referrals.
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.