Are you an experienced Financial Advisor looking to be provided with an existing client bank on an employed basis?
This independent, directly authorised wealth management firm has successfully developed through organic growth and acquiring active client banks. Their parent group is AIM listed and currently has over 80 Independent Financial Advisors. Through their regional offices, and using the latest technology, they accommodate the differing needs of individual and business clients.
Financial Advisor client opportunities
They offer Independent Financial Advisors an employed role, whereby you will takeover an existing client bank. You will work closely with the retiring Financial Advisor to transition a smooth handover of relationships. The portfolio will provide a great source of existing affluent clients for servicing and growth through new business and referrals.
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Basic salary of circa £35,000
- Excellent bonus structure on all initial business and any recurring income from new business or uplift on existing service proposition
- Average OTE £60,000 with many of their Financial Advisers earning in excess of £100,000
- Access to in-house DFM services and operates a range of Multi Manager funds
- We have been influential in assisting this business with recruiting a number of Independent Financial Advisers
- Regional offices across the South of England
Support for their Financial Advisors
Using state of the art back office system and provided with paraplanning, administration and appointment making support from the head office team.
Requirements to be considered as a Financial Advisor
You should be an experienced Financial Advisor with gravitas to build strong relationships with clients.
- Northampton to Aylesbury (with some travel to Faringdon)
- Southampton to Waterlooville
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.