Job Title: Independent Financial Adviser
Salary / OTE: OTE of circa £85,000 pa
· Our client company are a highly successful, directly authorised independent specialist financial advice company focusing on high net worth private clients.
· They are an award winning business that offer an exclusive network for high calibre IFA’s and have currently grown a strong national footprint with over 70 IFA’s across the whole of the UK.
· The company have the backing of a major Plc. company which is a leading fund manager for security and growth prospects.
· Access to office in London, Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Chichester, Edinburgh, Exeter, Falmouth, Jersey, Kendal, Launceston, Liverpool and Winchester.
· They are profitable and free from any debt.
· They have professional links with key introducers for referral business on a national level as an independent IFA network.
· This proposition will suit Advisers with an existing client bank with minimum £10m Funds under Management.
· You will be provided with:
o No monthly fees
o Unrivalled, market leading remuneration package with capped retentions and bonuses for achieving milestones - with potential to earn over 100% on initial and recurring fees
o Potential bonus of circa £50k for every £10m FuM held under DFM as at October 2015.
o You retain client ownership
o All FCA requirements covered by the firm
o CCA & DPA licences
o Simply Biz compliance support, and strong admin support
o Dedicated local supervisor support available providing expert knowledge and support.
o Full T&C service, including file checking, observations, record keeping etc
o Market leading IFA software (Plum internet based software)
o Additional software - Aequous Engage, Synaptics, Exchange, Selectapension
· You will also be provided with laptop, printer/scanner/copier, Blackberry, mobile phone and full stationery package.
· Other benefits include access to corporate entertainment at Old Trafford; sales conventions and use of an overseas’ property.
· In house client bank purchase option on retirement is available.
Criteria: Independent Financial Adviser
Level 4 Diploma qualified
Experienced in Financial Planning
Contact us: Call us now on 0845 652 2266 to further discuss this position, or email us at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> with your CV and details to receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer - The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.