Are you an experienced Financial Advisor looking to be part of a fully independent, whole of market network with fantastic infrastructure in place to enable you to spend more time advising clients with competitive retention rates and no monthly fees?
This well-known financial services network established over 10 years ago, provides the support to allow their Independent Financial Advisors the ability to run a successful Financial Services business. With their state-of-the art IT package it enables Advisors to seamlessly undertake the full process from factfind through to submitting the business on one device.
Every Financial Advisor is provided with a Microsoft Surface Pro fully loaded with their cutting edge software. With a single data entry required for clients and realtime valuations, it reduces time wasted undertaking mountains of paperwork. Plus, regular updates on the latest FCA news, so that their Financial Advisors are always kept up to speed. A team of IT experts are on hand to resolve any technical difficulties. Menu based option of back office support is available from their in-house paraplanners and administrators which you can use as and when necessary.
Clients and business opportunities
Full marketing material will be provided with options of personalised stationery, quarterly newsletters, Personal Client Agreements and your own website. Business planning is available to help you identify opportunities and set goals unique to you. As an experienced Financial Adviser, you should have developed your own transferable client bank that will benefit from your independent advice.
Requirements to be considered
You should be an experienced Financial Advisor with the drive to build your own successful financial services business within a safe environment.
* INDEPENDENT STATUS
* Circa £80,000 - £100,000+ pa (unlimited)
* Excellent tiered commission rates with increasing scale per £1,000 gross
* RETENTION RATES AS LOW AS 7.12%
* NO JOINER FEES OR MONTHLY FEES
* FCA fees included, PII included, FSCS and FOS levies included
* Being part of a well-respected and FCA compliant independent financial services network, supporting over 250 IFA’s with formidable support infrastructure in place
* Financially stable and secure regulated business that benefits from significant and robust financial backing.
* Full back office team to enable Advisers to spend more time with clients and less time hassling with paperwork with Menu-based paraplanning and admin support available.
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 154 to further discuss this position, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and details to receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.