This fantastic HNW Mortgage Advisor role is suitable for experienced Mortgage Advisors with skill of working with high net worth clients
As a HNW Mortgage Advisor within this prestigious mortgage brokerage, you will be working closely with select branches in your local area. Therefore, you will be provided with an excellent enquiries for HNW individuals. Plus, you will have access to review their database to identify prospects. Due to their fantastic lead source, the clients you will be providing advising, will typically have multi-million pound properties!
Areas of Advice
Our client is in a fortunate position to not only provide first class mortgage and protection advice to their clients. They also have scope to provide commercial, bridging, equity release and second charges.
Mortgage Advisor Requirements
- Strong track record as a Mortgage Advisor (ideally 2 years’ experience)
- Proven experience of working with HNW clients
- A fantastic attitude and a desire to excel in your career
Our client is one of the UK's prestigious mortgage brokerages that specialises in working closely with HNW individuals to obtain complex and / or high value mortgages. They close relationships with private banks and specialist lenders to secure individually tailored solutions. They are keen to recruit HNW Mortgage Advisors to join their team.
HNW Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £22,000 - £35,000 plus, fantastic additional company benefits including car or car allowance and uncapped bonus structure
- OTE of £40,000 - £90,000+
- Top earners achieving OTE of circa £160,000
- Normal working hours with some flexibility required to meet needs of clients
- First-class opportunity to work with a dynamic Mortgage Brokerage with high-quality leads
- Chiswick and Putney
- Clapham and Battersea
- Notting Hill
- Wimbledon and Richmond
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.