Are you an
experienced Operations Manager looking for a role as Head of Operations?
In this Head of
Operations role, you will be working closely with the 2 Directors of the
business to ensure the team are fully supported and equipped to enable
excellent results. As a business, they have grown throughout 2020 and keen to
utilise their momentum to unlock the next layer of growth.
You will be
overseeing a team of 10, comprising of Independent Financial Advisors and
Administrators. Your 3 core focus areas include:
- Business growth and maximising available opportunities. This could also include, opening more doors with introducers and increasing potential revenue streams
- Excellent client service with focus on right first time, to minimise
clients being lost / complaints being made
- Targets on an individual and team basis are achieved with the right support
- If you have
experience within either marketing or compliance, this could also feature as
part of your duties, to help the business.
Head of Operations
- Must have experience of running a team within financial services or financial
planning as an Operations Manager or Operations Director
- Preferred candidates will have experience and knowledge of pension
- Individuals with previous responsibilities of growing sales and winning new contracts would be beneficial
- Must be within 1.5hr travelling distance to their office in London and
be happy to present in the office 1 – 2 days per week
Work from home
The business is set
up for remote working, therefore the team operate remotely with visits to the
office in Mayfair.
- Directly authorised firm
specialising in Financial and Pension advice for UK nationals and
Emigrants internationally (primarily from Australia and New Zealand), plus
actively work with UK only clients.
- This firm has been awarded
the Pension Transfer Gold standard for their ethics and good practice.
- They have become a leader in
their field and consulted to respected organisations including government
departments, major banks and featured as experts on the BBC.
Head of Operations
- Salary of circa £50,000 -
£60,000 plus bonuses
- Normal working hours, with flexibility
to work from home, with 1 – 2 days in the office per week
- Full-time preferred, however would consider part-time of 3 - 4 days per week
- Being a key part of the UK
office of an international advisory firm
- Closely assisting the Directors
of the business achieve their company goals
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the
information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on
target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect
of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss
or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any