Are you looking for a Graduate Paraplanner role within a fast growing wealth management firm?
Your role will initially be to provide administration support to two Paraplanners, whilst building your skills and experience to enable your progression to become a qualified Paraplanner.
Graduate Paraplanner responsibilities include:
- Providing administration, technical and research support as required
- Responsibility for administration tasks
- Administration of client accounts on online systems
- Production of client facing documents
- Preparing documents for client signatures
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Liaising with client’s other professionals (accountants, lawyers etc)
- Keeping client files up to date, updating records with changes to client details
- Adjusting working practices in line with changes to compliance requirements
Graduate Paraplanner Requirements
- Ideally, you should hold Level 6 qualifications or be a Graduate
- You must be hold C grades or above in GCSE Maths, English and Science or equivalent
- You must have a desire to build your career within Financial Services
- Experience within a Financial Planning business would be preferable
- You must have your own transport
This Chartered Financial Planning practice provides high level, bespoke financial planning services with over £80m of funds under management. The Managing Director leads from the front and is highly respected by her peers. The company is continually growing their client numbers and funds under management.
Graduate Paraplanner Benefits
- Salary of £20,000 - £25,000 dependent on relevant experience and qualifications
- Combination of home and office based working, likely 1 – 2 days per week in the office (once outside of lockdown)
- Their Newbury office is located in a rural setting, therefore you must have your own transport
- Company benefits include: annual discretionary bonus, company pension, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus one day holiday for your birthday
- You will receive full sponsorship to attain Level 4 and Level 6 qualifications in Financial Services with pay rises per exam
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.