Are you an experienced Financial Advisor looking for the next step in your career to be within a growing advisory firm that has an existing client bank ready to takeover?
You will be taking over an existing client bank of circa £20m FuM which includes HNW individuals, with your focus on undertaking their financial planning reviews and identifying new business opportunities. In addition, you will have plenty of time during your working week to identify and generate new business through creating referrals and networking.
You will receive support from their experienced Paraplanner, although you will be expected to prepare your own suitability reports. Over a period of consistent high performance, additional paraplanning support could be provided.
Financial Advisor requirements
- You must be a high calibre, self-motivated and Level 4 DipFA / DipPFS qualified Financial Advisor
- Ideally you should have 5+ years experience
- You should have strong communication skills, be able to explain complex information clearly and be keen to develop your career
This firm has been established for over 10 years and has a reputation for providing clients with a highly personal service that meets their needs. They develop dynamic financial strategies aligned to support the personal financial aspirations of each individual client, building long term relationships through our professional and friendly approach.
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Salary of circa £40,000 dependent upon experience plus company benefits
- OTE of £80,000+
- Commission / bonus structure to be agreed with the successful applicant based on targets
- 50/50 split between office and home working
- Their offices are based in prestigious premises with excellent transport links close by
- Successful team of individuals who enjoy sharing each other’s success and foster a collaborative approach
- Encouragement towards further professional qualifications
- City of London (home based 2 - 3 days per week)
- Would suit someone based around Essex / Suffolk border
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.