Are you keen to join a financial services network based in Scotland ad Northern Ireland specialising in helping Financial Advisors improve efficiency, increase sales and develop your business profitability in a safe and business manner?
With 40 advisers nationwide across Scotland and Northern Ireland, our client company are seeking a Financial Advisors to join in Belfast. An experienced team of financial services individuals means that they understand how to best support Financial Advisors, Mortgage Advisors and Protection Advisors.
Clients and business opportunities - Financial Advisor
They are totally committed to doubling your client bank and income. With around 4,000 mortgage clients they are able to provide advisers with a supply of local leads for potential protection, investment and pension opportunities. Plus, with excellent connections developed across Scotland you will receive assistance in finding professional introducers.
Training and Development provided to their Financial Advisor
Regular team meetings are held to share best practice and to maintain their excellent team working ethic. In-house Compliance Director is available to provide hands on support and coaching.
Requirements to be considered - Financial Advisor
- You should have the relevant industry qualifications e.g. Level 4 DipFA
- You should have experience as a Financial Advisor
- Plus, you should be motivated to build your business. Ideally you will have a transferable client bank or ability to generate business opportunities.
Financial Advisor Benefits
- They can offer office space in Glasgow, admin support, training and mentoring
- They offer 85% of procuration fees, up to 165% of protection API and 70% on investments and pensions
- Self-employed with OTE of circa £50,000 - £85,000
- Being part of a professional team
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.