Job Title: Financial Adviser
Salary / OTE: Salary £40,000 pa with OTE of £50,000 pa (unlimited)
Self-employed option available with OTE £75,000+ (unlimited)
· This long established financial services firm was established circa 25 years ago and has developed an extensive HNW client bank within a 35 mile radius of Belfast.
· They are recruiting a Financial Planning Adviser in Belfast.
· This is an office based role - 5000 sq ft office with free parking.
· You will be provided with 200 - 500 clients for servicing (75% will hold investment / pension products).
· Average investment / pension lump sum is £80K - £100K.
· This firm were pioneers of moving to a fee charging environment within Northern Ireland and have substantial Funds under Management on their platform.
· As well as booking your own diary you will be provided with some booked appointments each week.
· You will be expected to seek referrals where possible.
· Excellent support is provided by a strong team of paraplanners and administrators.
· You will be joining an experienced team of peers who have been with the company between 8 - 25 years.
· You will receive excellent mentoring and marketing support to help develop your business.
· Excellent career potential in terms of competitive earnings and potential to acquire shares in the company at a future date.
· This proposition is ideal for ex-bancassurers or AR’s / RI’s wanting improved resources.
· You will be working with professional introducers, eg Accountants.
· As well as providing advice in the licensed areas, you will also be able to pass leads to other specialists on a fee share arrangement, so that you are able to maintain your clients.
· Full holistic financial planning will be in the following areas: Mortgages, Protection, General Insurance, Savings & Investments, Portfolio & Wealth Creation, Retirement Planning & Annuities, Inheritance Tax Planning, Business Protection, Will Writing, and Trusts.
· In addition, there are arrangements in place for you to be remunerated in respect of professional referrals for the following areas: Conveyancing, Surveys, Debt Management, Will Writing, Lease Extensions, PHI, and Equity Release.
· The network provides excellent induction training to enable you to achieve a flying start and on-going support and development.
Criteria: Financial Planning Adviser
Level 4 Diploma qualified and working towards Chartered
Experienced in Financial Planning circa 10 years
Contact us: Call us now on 0845 652 2266 to further discuss this position, or email us at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> with your CV and details to receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer - The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.