Job Title: Financial Adviser (Investment, Pension, Mortgage & Protection)
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Salary / OTE: Self-employed with OTE of circa £50,000 pa (unlimited)
75% payable on all business written
· This financial services firm has been established for over 30 years and now have a successful, small team of advisers.
· They are recruiting Financial Planning Advisers in the Surrey area to access an existing client bank of a former adviser, containing over 1000 records.
· Office or Home based role.
· The company are making a substantial investment into the revision of their website, linking to social media and high level of Search Engine Optimisation.
· Admin support can be provided, alongside an excellent CRM system.
· This firm has a strong local reputation within the community.
· Candidates should be able to self-generate approximately £30K pa new business, from their existing client bank or personal introducers. Any of these personal clients can be ring fenced.
· Pay 75% commission on enhanced rates.
· You will receive excellent mentoring and marketing support to help develop your business.
· You will be working with professional introducers, for instance: Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Accountants, and Solicitors.
· As well as providing advice in the licensed areas, you will also be able to pass leads to other specialists on a fee share arrangement, so that you are able to maintain your clients.
· Full holistic financial planning will be in the following areas: Mortgages, Protection, General Insurance, Savings & Investments, Portfolio & Wealth Creation, Retirement Planning & Annuities, Inheritance Tax Planning, Business Protection, Will Writing, and Trusts.
· In addition, there are arrangements in place for you to be remunerated in respect of professional referrals for the following areas: Conveyancing, Surveys, Debt Management, Will Writing, Lease Extensions, PHI, and Equity Release.
· The network provides excellent induction training to enable you to achieve a flying start and on-going support and development.
Criteria: Financial Planning Adviser
Level 4 Diploma qualified and has CeMAP 3
Experienced in Financial Planning
Be a motivated individual with a ‘can do’ attitude
Should not of had more than 3 jobs in the last 5 years
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 154 to further discuss this position, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> with your CV and details to receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.