Job Title: Financial Adviser and/or Mortgage & Protection Consultant
Location: High street / Shop premises in Darlington and Bishop Auckland (Co. Durham)
Salary / OTE: Self-employed OTE £35,000 - £50,000+ pa (unlimited)
Competitive commission rates and potential bonuses for top performers
Debtable draw facility will be considered
Will consider employed option (Circa £20,000 salary, with OTE £30,000+)
· This financial services firm was established in 1999 and now has a team of 5 dynamic advisers, looking to grow to 7 advisers.
· They are recruiting 1 Financial Planning Adviser, as well as 1 Mortgage and Protection Adviser to be based in the North East.
· Office / home based role.
· They have a substantial client bank for servicing, which is made available to the advisers.
· You should be willing to arrange 8 appointments a week.
· They will purchase additional leads / appointments on a 50/50 split basis if required.
· You will receive admin and paraplanning support from their in house support team.
· Well run business with an excellent Client Relationship Management System.
· Excellent commission payable on enhanced rates and trail shared on a 50 / 50 basis.
· You will receive excellent mentoring and marketing support to help develop your business.
· This proposition is ideal for ex-bancassurers looking to establish their own business; existing Financial Advisers unhappy with lack of lead / client support or inexperienced Financial or Mortgage Advisers looking to enter the Financial Services Industry.
· You will be working with professional introducers, for instance: Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Accountants, and Solicitors.
· As well as providing advice in the licensed areas, you will also be able to pass leads to other specialists on a fee share arrangement, so that you are able to maintain your clients.
· Full holistic financial planning will be in the following areas: Mortgages, Protection, General Insurance, Savings & Investments, Portfolio & Wealth Creation, Retirement Planning & Annuities, Inheritance Tax Planning, Business Protection, Will Writing, and Trusts.
· In addition, there are arrangements in place for you to be remunerated in respect of professional referrals for the following areas: Conveyancing, Surveys, Debt Management, Will Writing, Lease Extensions, PHI, and Equity Release.
· The network provides excellent induction training to enable you to achieve a flying start and on-going support and development.
Criteria: Mortgage & Protection Consultant
Minimum CeMAP 3 or equivalent
Proven track record in sales
Financial Planning Adviser
Level 4 Diploma qualified
Experienced in Financial Planning
Contact us: Call us now on 0845 652 2266 to further discuss this position, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> with your CV and details to receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer - The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.