Job Title: Financial Adviser, Mortgage Adviser and Protection Consultant
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire
Salary / OTE: Circa £50,000 pa (unlimited)
70% payable on self-generated business and 50% on company supplied leads.
· This financial services firm was established in early 2013 and now has 5 advisers.
· Our client company are a thriving business looking to develop their team.
· They are recruiting Financial Planning Advisers, as well as Mortgage and Protection Advisers in the Leeds area.
· Home or office based role.
· They can supply appointments to the advisers and admin support if required.
· Massive potential from client bank available.
· Pay up to 70% commission on enhanced rates.
· You will receive excellent mentoring and marketing support to help develop your business.
· This proposition is ideal for ex-bancassurers looking to establish their own business, or inexperienced Financial or Mortgage Advisers looking to enter the Financial Services Industry.
· You will be working with professional introducers, for instance: Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Accountants, and Solicitors.
· As well as providing advice in the licensed areas, you will also be able to pass leads to other specialists on a fee share arrangement, so that you are able to maintain your clients.
· Full holistic financial planning will be in the following areas: Mortgages, Protection, General Insurance, Savings & Investments, Portfolio & Wealth Creation, Retirement Planning & Annuities, Inheritance Tax Planning, Business Protection, Will Writing, and Trusts.
· In addition, there are arrangements in place for you to be remunerated in respect of professional referrals for the following areas: Conveyancing, Surveys, Debt Management, Will Writing, Lease Extensions, PHI, and Equity Release.
· The network provides excellent induction training to enable you to achieve a flying start and on-going support and development.
Criteria: Protection Adviser
Minimum one Financial Services qualification
Proven track record in sales
Mortgage & Protection Consultant
Minimum CeMAP 1 or equivalent
Proven track record in sales
Financial Planning Adviser
Level 4 Diploma qualified
Experienced in Financial Planning
Contact us: Call us now on 0845 652 2266 to further discuss this position, or email us at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> with your CV and details to receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer - The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.