Are you looking to join a network that puts the results of their Advisers first by ensuring they have all the tools available to succeed?
This financial services network has built an excellent team of 50 Advisers by ensuring everything they do is in the interests of their Advisers. Their Advisers are able to provide advice or refer to specialists within the team on almost every aspect of their clients’ financial needs including: investments, pensions, protection, mortgages, wills, commercial lending, secured loans and debt.
Clients and business opportunities
Advisers are supported in lead generation through the following initiatives:
* Pre-qualified booked appointments from their in-house telephone team
* Bespoke marketing material from their in-house marketing team can develop a unique strategy with ability to target key areas through leaflets, brochures, or email campaigns.
* Able to utilise their telephone team to data mine client banks or make approaches to orphan clients you may have.
* Support and backing in developing business introducers to create additional business opportunities
* Referrals from local Mortgage Advisers within the team
Training and Development
They identify ongoing training and development is key for Advisers to continue being successful by providing the best possible service to clients. Compliance support will be provided from their Quality team, with field-based Managers to offer 1:1 support or ability to provide remote advice.
Requirements to be considered
This is an ideal position for current Financial Advisers, who wish to receive the right level of support to suit their needs whilst building their own business and brand
* OTE of circa £50,000+ pa
* 80% payable on self-generated business
* 50% on company supplied leads
* £300pm fee (Financial Advisers)
* Administration support is available from their head office team and you can choose the level of support you wish to receive from none through to full client bank management.
* Ability to maintain or use your own trading style, if preferred.
* Quick payment of commissions.
Nationwide opportunities across the UK with hotspots:
* London & South East
* North East
* North West
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 154 to further discuss this position, or email us at email@example.com with your CV and details to receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.