Chance for a Financial Advisor to be part of a well organised team, with plenty of business opportunities and established client bank provided.
Our client company are a highly acclaimed, long established financial services firm based in Milton Keynes and London. They have developed a well-respected business with an excellent team ethic. They are looking to grow by recruiting a Financial Advisor.
Clients and business opportunities
A Financial Advisor joining them will be provided with an excellent client bank with minimum of £4m FuM, plus plenty more opportunity to develop. These clients are predominantly based in Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, and Bedfordshire. Plus, you will receive a number of booked appointments arranged by the company’s in house telephone appointment maker. The company have a number of introducer partners and therefore, you will be encouraged to work closely with professionals for referrals.
Training and Development
The company hold regular training and development workshops and recommend regular interaction within the team to help, support and increase your knowledge.
Requirements to be considered
You should be Level 4 Diploma qualified and be experienced with a proven track record in Financial Planning. As they have an excellent team environment, you should have the ability to work within a team. Own transport and full driving licence is required.
· Basic salary of up to £45,000 pa plus bonuses of up to 15% monthly & 30% annually
· Excellent benefits include: DIS, Group personal pension (matching contributions) and mileage reimbursement
· OTE of £50,000 - £90,000 pa
· This is an office based role from prestigious new offices, however you will be encouraged to visit clients (reimbursement of mileage expenses).
· You will have administration support available for processing applications and chasing providers.
· As well as providing advice in the licensed areas, you will also be able to pass leads to other specialists on a fee share arrangement, so that you are able to maintain your clients.
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 154 to further discuss this position, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> with your CV and details to receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.