Job Title: Financial Adviser
Salary Salary of £35,000 pa plus monthly and annual bonuses
OTE: OTE of £50,000 - £60,000+
· Established in 2009 with their head office based in Harlow, Essex. The team currently have 13 advisers and are looking to increase their Adviser team by 50% within the next 18 months.
· As well as having a substantial client bank and close links with professional introducers such as Solicitors, Accountants and Estate Agents they work with a high quality lead provider to enable you to have booked appointments to fill your diary.
· The 2 owner / directors have a wealth of industry experience and will provide mentoring to help you deliver excellent sales and service.
· The average gross income per capita last year was £91,000.
· This is predominantly a home based role, with the opportunity to use the head office or Central London office for meeting rooms or hot desk.
· With a team of Mortgage advisers there is plenty of opportunity for COB Financial Planners to obtain referrals from them in exchange for fee sharing and picking up investment / pension referrals. In addition, passing back mortgage enquiries.
· A comprehensive panel of life and investment product providers from some of the most respected names in the industry
· This would ideally suit experienced Advisers wanting a regular source of leads and improving their level of income whilst working within a formidable team of high performing financial and mortgage advisers.
· A Paraplanning service is available if required
· If you are Level 4 Diploma qualified, enthusiastic and have a hunger to succeed as a Financial Adviser, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Criteria: Financial Planning Adviser
Level 4 Diploma qualified and CeMAP qualified
Experienced in Financial Planning
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 154 to further discuss this position, or email us at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> with your CV and details to receive a call from one of our regional recruitment consultants. Alternatively, press the ‘Apply Now’.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.